This section is meant to hold all technical information but we are still in the process of sorting everything out... A lot is going on : research papers, eWallet SDK, Plasma material, etc.
Please bare with us while we are working our way into it.
- #1 - The "Wendy, I'm home" edition (July 7, 2018)
- #2 - The "Take the ring to Mordor" edition (July 13, 2018)
- #3 - The "Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist" edition (July 20, 2018
- #4 - The "May The Force Be With You" edition (July 27, 2018)
- #5 - The "All it takes is a little push" edition (August 3, 2018)
- #6 - The "Madness? This. Is. Sparta!" edition (August 18, 2018)
- #7 - The "So where would you rather die? Here? Or in a Jaeger?" edition (September 3, 2018)
- #8 - The "What we do in life echoes in eternity" edition (September 17, 2018)
- #9 - The "Mr. Stark? I don't feel so good..." edition (October 15, 2018)
- #10 - The "And my axe!" edition (October 29, 2018)
Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
Proof of Stake Consensus
Tengen : the end game
The Tengen milestone is the "end game" milestone when the OMG network will be able to support sufficient transactions per second to compete with traditional financial services, have a decentralized exchange with cash-in/cash-out capabilities and interoperability with different blockchains. In the Tengen development phase, Tesuji will be deployed on the finished OMG network: a massively-scalable, cross-chain-compatible decentralized exchange (DEx) Plasma chain.